Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Updated plan for the week

O has gone off tomatoes and tomato sauce lately, so I'm having to edit. I didn't wind up making the tortellini minestrone on Monday, I had no tortellini and O didn't want a tomato based soup, so I made a black-eyed pea and kale soup with the hot Italian sausage and it turned out great. I did make the steak and pasta salad last night, O just wolfed it down after football practice.

We're both feeling a little autumn-ish, so instead of the frittata tonight, I will be making a beef stew, and instead of the sausage and tomato sauce on polenta tomorrow night, I'll be using up the last of the salmon in the freezer, with a couscous pilaf and a salad.

Still going with the curry on Friday night, and the burritos and dips after the game on Saturday.

No comments: